
I faced 2 issues
1) the Ethernet continuously disconnect and reconnect.
2) when u press enter button on keyboard is not enter, is shifting to next line.
Anyone facing same issue?
Guys, do you use a case for your S8 or S8+. Does it still work with the case on?
Sent from Samsung S8+ (SM-G955FD) using GAGT
I see. If using non Samsung case and bottom is not open, will it still work? Anyone tried?Yes it works for me using DeX with cover. I'm using Samsung Alcantara cover, bottom part is open (from speaker all the way to headset port) and the USB connector at DeX is having a bit of spring so it is flexible/ moveable.
use sidesync better, wireless and free lol...
is it true that no sound from HDMI when connect to TV?
I'm using it. Best S8+ accessories so far. No need to bring laptop anymore. Bought 2 for office and home/ travelling.
No disconnection issue for the ethernet BUT the app sometimes think there is no internet connection because it was designed to detect wifi & mobile data only perhaps. Some apps dont understand that there is ethernet connection.
As for keyboard, depending which app, if it is whatsapp yes it will go to next line if u press enter. For web browser it is not.
The only problem I'm facing is a bit lagging sometimes, although my mouse and keyboard are connected via USB. Perhaps i got used to the speed of laptop already.
hmm, I just tested this morning with my LG TV, the sound didn't come out although I did select HDMI sound output.
Yours too?
Guys, do you use a case for your S8 or S8+. Does it still work with the case on?
Sent from Samsung S8+ (SM-G955FD) using GAGT
It is on google play - Dex MaxThat day I stumbled upon a app that can force all apps to be full screen. But didn't download it and now also cannot find it again.
Click little triangle at bottom right corner > audio output > select audio device> "display device"How did you select hdmi sound output
reminds me of the good old days of the Motorola Atrix ..