Disney Tsum Tsum

botak33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
1,106
(Int'l) GMT+8, 22/7 Autosenders here. Returning hearts individually & to all unknowns too. Do add us!!!

ID: Albertksteo
ID: cassandraong80
 

greenbubble

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
36,342
Reaction score
2,923
I don’t see surprise Elsa in the premium box list nowadays. I haven’t max it out yet. Just at level 3.25.

Any clue why it is not in the list?
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,551
Reaction score
2,868
Line ID: qetaper

Add me to group, I am an active player, thank you for your help!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top