Disruption for overseas studies

Cedr1c

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
901
Hey guys, I will be enlisting in November which means my ORD is Nov 2015.

I plan to go overseas to study and uni starts in August 2015, which means I need to disrupt if not I have to wait one more year.

But I heard disruption is only granted for NUS/NTU/SMU local universities only?

I will fulfill the minimum service period of 20 months before I can disrupt but I heard it's subject to MINDEF's approval?

Anyone here successfully disrupted for overseas studies? :)
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I think you heard wrong. Overseas should also be able to disrupt.

It's not rubber stamping so yes still "subject to approval"
 

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
14,972
Reaction score
1,164
Overseas uni can apply for disruption as long as you meet the msp. It is still subjected to MINDEF's approval. E.g your performance.
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,478
Reaction score
15,577
and see ur S1 song anot.. if he not happy, dun release u saying not enuff manpower u oso lan lan :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top