DJI Pocket 2

duriansaber88

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Has anyone heard or try out the latest DJI Pocket 2?

Correct me if I’m wrong, Pocket 2 is not waterproof. Hence, we could not use it for watersports or when it is raining?

So, what are your opinions on this DJI Pocket? Or any advice that you can share? I am thinking to get one.

Thank you! :)

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well, there is the waterproof case which looks quite stupid to me. I'd much rather use a GoPro underwater

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Has anyone heard or try out the latest DJI Pocket 2?

Correct me if I’m wrong, Pocket 2 is not waterproof. Hence, we could not use it for watersports or when it is raining?

So, what are your opinions on this DJI Pocket? Or any advice that you can share? I am thinking to get one.

Thank you! :)

just buy and review here

crazycgi

Reaction score
It is not waterproof like gopro. it has a gimbal and works more like your phone camera on a gimbal. But it's got that cool motion time lapse feature which you can't do on the gopro. Makes your footage more like a conventional camcorder.

duriansaber88

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I am going to purchase one during the 8.8 National Day Campaign on Shopee DJI Official Store 😃 😃

duriansaber88

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I found DJI launched a white color pocket 2 and the configuration is between Pocket 2 and Pocket 2 combo. It gives a much better choice when they can't decide to buy a pocket 2 or pocket 2 combo (y)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.