Do you like your ChatGpt?

Can Or Not

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Messages
29,990
Reaction score
13,882
Need to wait abit longer for Elon musk to optimise the ChatGPT system. Then no need to be savvy to use
Still many dots to connect… I bet if you ask ChatGPT to create one operating system similar to Windows.. I doubt it can produce… so don’t need to pay license…
 

Visor9999

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
55,052
Reaction score
17,407
Still many dots to connect… I bet if you ask ChatGPT to create one operating system similar to Windows.. I doubt it can produce… so don’t need to pay license…

If the AI machines saved the previous people requests and use those as a basis, it can easily be done. AI won’t need to create something from scratch but based on previous results and put something together including a brand new windows platform
 

Can Or Not

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Messages
29,990
Reaction score
13,882
If the AI machines saved the previous people requests and use those as a basis, it can easily be done. AI won’t need to create something from scratch but based on previous results and put something together including a brand new windows platform
I doubt it can produce another operating system. It will be full of bugs… and you be clueless on how to debug, since you are 100% dependent on it…
 

helloicanseeu

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
4,537
I use it often.
Chatgpt know my history even I ask again.
Chatgpt fast becoming my closed friend.
A AI friend that won't back stab you.
A AI friend that gv me advises.
A AI that analysis for you anything you ask.
A AI friend that is my soul mate.
chatgpt is useful, lots of information is stored inside ... usable for medical advice, not for serious ones obviously
 

helloicanseeu

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
4,537
I doubt it can produce another operating system. It will be full of bugs… and you be clueless on how to debug, since you are 100% dependent on it…
when AI's can write an OS, that is a big milestone, maybe AI will go on a life of its own in the future, we just dont know yet, the only thing we know is that nuclear reactors are necessary in the long run lol
 

Can Or Not

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Messages
29,990
Reaction score
13,882
when AI's can write an OS, that is a big milestone, maybe AI will go on a life of its own in the future, we just dont know yet, the only thing we know is that nuclear reactors are necessary in the long run lol
Gosh… is those sci-fi movies becoming true? We be just like matrix…
 

skai_11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
12,789
Reaction score
1,899
Not really… you still need to be savvy enough to use it… and also need to spend time… to prompt it properly…

Ya lor. My friend's boss ask him to dump the company website code and ask chatgpt to rectify errors. My friend has no programming background. Don't know how to ask chatgpt to check for code errors
 

Can Or Not

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Messages
29,990
Reaction score
13,882
Ya lor. My friend's boss ask him to dump the company website code and ask chatgpt to rectify errors. My friend has no programming background. Don't know how to ask chatgpt to check for code errors
Some company website got backend one… so got ChatGPT but don’t know how to use also can’t…
 

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
23,235
Reaction score
10,199
i replace google search with gpt.

and some times ask qns that i am not sure of.
 

Can Or Not

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2024
Messages
29,990
Reaction score
13,882
chatgpt is useful, lots of information is stored inside ... usable for medical advice, not for serious ones obviously
I told the Doctor at Polyclinic I ask ChatGPT how to control my blood sugar… then manage to bring down from 6.4 to 6.1… he told me next consultation I will be seeing Case Manager instead of Doctor… I don’t know he unhappy or is this is procedure 😂
 

helloicanseeu

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
4,537
I told the Doctor at Polyclinic I ask ChatGPT how to control my blood sugar… then manage to bring down from 6.4 to 6.1… he told me next consultation I will be seeing Case Manager instead of Doctor… I don’t know he unhappy or is this is procedure 😂
chatgpt is convenient mah, appointments in polyclinics have fixed time ...

both have good and bad ... though there's no pharmacies in chatgpt and u need to see the doctor to get prescriptions, that is the rule sometimes...
 

Level42

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
6,570
Reaction score
2,120
I’ve switched to Copilot and Google AI. After reading about the Elon Musk lawsuit, I became uncomfortable with ChatGPT. I prefer organizations that respect privacy and act with more honor. In addition, Google AI eventually solved my NAS problem, even though I had spent significantly more time attempting to find solutions through ChatGPT.
 

Visor9999

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
55,052
Reaction score
17,407
I told the Doctor at Polyclinic I ask ChatGPT how to control my blood sugar… then manage to bring down from 6.4 to 6.1… he told me next consultation I will be seeing Case Manager instead of Doctor… I don’t know he unhappy or is this is procedure 😂

Next time even medical doctors can be replaced by AI, he is just feeling uncomfortable about his future career
 

Thoreldan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
21,854
Reaction score
17,032
They are not 100% accurate, some stuff have to cross check with actual information source.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top