Does anyone have spoilt steelseries XAI?

xxzero

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hi guys.. somehow I have spoilt my ss xai buttons and I need a spoilt one to repair myself(warranty expired).
If any of u guys have a spoilt ss xai please sell or give me thanks! karang guniiiiiiiiiiiii
 

kira86

Master Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
2,836
Reaction score
0
Hi guys.. somehow I have spoilt my ss xai buttons and I need a spoilt one to repair myself(warranty expired).
If any of u guys have a spoilt ss xai please sell or give me thanks! karang guniiiiiiiiiiiii
i have one XAI somewhere, need to dig it out, has double click issues :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top