Does milk formula made kids hyper?

KPO_SAHM

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
31,119
Reaction score
14,213
As above topic....
I was born in the 70s.
Remembered when I was in primary 1, class around 40 students . Some class could go up to 42. Teachers handled the kids well . Kids could sit still and well. Pin dropped silence in the class. But when I walked pass the classrooms, some kids lifted up their legs on chairs and very distracted.

During our times, majority did not have formula milk. Not so hyper....don u think so too?
 

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2021
Messages
23,612
Reaction score
7,408
As above topic....
I was born in the 70s.
Remembered when I was in primary 1, class around 40 students . Some class could go up to 42. Teachers handled the kids well . Kids could sit still and well. Pin dropped silence in the class. But when I walked pass the classrooms, some kids lifted up their legs on chairs and very distracted.

During our times, majority did not have formula milk. Not so hyper....don u think so too?
no leh,don't think so
i don't think kids nowadays are more hyper than those in the past either
 

PsyClick

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2002
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
517
As above topic....
I was born in the 70s.
Remembered when I was in primary 1, class around 40 students . Some class could go up to 42. Teachers handled the kids well . Kids could sit still and well. Pin dropped silence in the class. But when I walked pass the classrooms, some kids lifted up their legs on chairs and very distracted.

During our times, majority did not have formula milk. Not so hyper....don u think so too?
Formula milk does have more sugar than human milk or cows milk...

My hidden memories suddenly flashes caning, flying dusters, frog jumps across corridors, whacking knuckles.

nowadays no such punishments. Maybe this is why?
 

KPO_SAHM

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
31,119
Reaction score
14,213
Formula milk does have more sugar than human milk or cows milk...

My hidden memories suddenly flashes caning, flying dusters, frog jumps across corridors, whacking knuckles.

nowadays no such punishments. Maybe this is why?


爱的教育doesn work here if not government still cane offenders. When school has no authority to lay a finger on the kids . During my time bad handwriting teacher would use rule to smack on the kid palm.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top