Does UV glue screen protector damage the phone?

gingeroreo

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Anyone of you using UV glue screen protector for your phone? Just wondering, if one day the glass gets damaged and I need to replace it, how difficult is it to remove the glass? I assume that UV glue is much stronger than those normal tempered glass adhesive. If I try to remove the glass, will it break or will it leave some hard to remove glue residue on the phone screen? :s11:
 

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
62,848
Reaction score
1,080
I used whitestone before.
You can peel off just like ordinary screen protector.

The uv glue is not that strong
 

Sidler

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2001
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
292
Ya, just peel off like normal screen protector. No residue left behind.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top