Dota 2 crash to desktop, application closed

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,427
Reaction score
4,162
Hello guys, I've been playing dota 2 for quite awhile but I get this very annoying issue when I'm like heavily engaging in teamfights, my dota 2 client would just forced close on it's own and I'll be reverted back to my desktop, currently running windows 8, was wondering anyone has any solution. One of my friend says that it's nvidia gfx card's issue. Can anyone help me out here, if it's gfx card issue, would get a amd card for replacement.
 

alifffresto

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
1,640
Reaction score
287
try to rollout to previous gpu driver.

If cannot resolve, then go to steam and clear dota 2 and reinstall...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top