double coverage for travel insurance ?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
Hi all,

let's say, I have the following;

1) Travel Insurance for personal
2) Travel insurance by Company
3) Credit card travel insurance by paying by the credit card

all these are bought separately,

if there's any mishap, eg, baggage delay, flight delay etc, will I be able to claim all 3 policy ??
 

wwwsquallcom

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
If you can have 3 original documents for the incident. You can. But who will issue you 3 police report copies or medical bills. So practically it is only 1.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
most insurance now only require fax or scanned copy...isnt it?

my travel medical claim was done via scanned copy...and was approved...
 

wwwsquallcom

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
Ok maybe I can try with 2 scanned copy next time since I have 2 annual insurance. Think they are ok with small amount in scan copy.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top