sgeastmathtuition
Junior Member
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2014
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all,
I am David and I am mainly providing Upper Sec Maths tuition services in the East. I am also able to teach certain Polytechnic Engineering Modules. Kindly email me the course content to check with me.
I am currently offering 1-to-1 home tuition and also trying out a rather unique system for small group tuition whereby you form your own group and the lesson will be conducted at one of your houses. No. of students will be capped at 4. Preferably everyone is from the same school so that we can follow the school's pace.
My Qualifications
- Graduated from NTU in 2013
- Bachelor of Engineering, First Class Honors
- Alumnus of Victoria Junior College
- 6 years experience, started tutoring during NS days and continued throughout university
Availability
2 slots left!
Saturday 1pm-3pm
Sunday 10am-12pm
Locations
Locations include Eunos, Kembangan, Bedok, Tanah Merah, Simei, Tampines, Pasir Ris, Sengkang and Punggol.
Rates
Competitive and affordable.
Interested parties, please email me at sgeastmathtuition@gmail.com stating your location, student level (e.g. sec 3) and no. of students to get a quote.
If you have any queries, please feel free to drop me a PM or email me at sgeastmathtuition@gmail.com. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for viewing!
I am David and I am mainly providing Upper Sec Maths tuition services in the East. I am also able to teach certain Polytechnic Engineering Modules. Kindly email me the course content to check with me.
I am currently offering 1-to-1 home tuition and also trying out a rather unique system for small group tuition whereby you form your own group and the lesson will be conducted at one of your houses. No. of students will be capped at 4. Preferably everyone is from the same school so that we can follow the school's pace.
My Qualifications
- Graduated from NTU in 2013
- Bachelor of Engineering, First Class Honors
- Alumnus of Victoria Junior College
- 6 years experience, started tutoring during NS days and continued throughout university
Availability
2 slots left!
Saturday 1pm-3pm
Sunday 10am-12pm
Locations
Locations include Eunos, Kembangan, Bedok, Tanah Merah, Simei, Tampines, Pasir Ris, Sengkang and Punggol.
Rates
Competitive and affordable.
Interested parties, please email me at sgeastmathtuition@gmail.com stating your location, student level (e.g. sec 3) and no. of students to get a quote.
If you have any queries, please feel free to drop me a PM or email me at sgeastmathtuition@gmail.com. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks for viewing!
Last edited:
