Eating drumstick in MRT

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
113,097
Reaction score
37,732
Which of the 2 were surfing edmw? I didn't see any


Anyway, which edmwers are they?!
 

tokong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
48,410
Reaction score
15,989
How is it that his face can touch his feet?! Holy flexible mama.

Although I am not as plump as him, I can't get my feet to even get to 10cm near my face. Anyone got wooden joints like me? Don't laugh, I am honest in admitting it.
 

dexterkim

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2011
Messages
28,523
Reaction score
4,573

kurt-angle-ankle-lock.gif
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top