Editing & Detetion of threads

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,328
Reaction score
7,847
Hi.. I'd like for the Admin to edit the title to one of my threads and also to delete another one.


Please help me change the word "Zweisel" in the title of this thread to "Zwiesel" instead - http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/general-merchandise-bazaar-261/wts-bnib-schott-zweisel-classico-decanter-wine-glasses-set-4503255.html


Please delete this thread as I did not know that there was another similar thread already put up by the Admin before I put it up - http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mobile-communication-technology-9/google-sells-motorola-mobility-lenovo-4560251.html


Thank you.. and Happy Chinese New Year.. :]
 

hwzadmin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
29,103
Reaction score
57
Dear Member,

Thank you for abiding by the rules of HardwareZone's forum.
We have done as you have requested.

Hi.. I'd like for the Admin to edit the title to one of my threads and also to delete another one.


Please help me change the word "Zweisel" in the title of this thread to "Zwiesel" instead - WTS: BNIB Schott Zwiesel Classico Decanter & Wine Glasses Set - www.hardwarezone.com.sg


Please delete this thread as I did not know that there was another similar thread already put up by the Admin before I put it up - Google Sells Motorola Mobility to Lenovo - www.hardwarezone.com.sg


Thank you.. and Happy Chinese New Year.. :]
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top