EDMW Knife Collectors

grenharware

Reaction score
I've always wanted one of those!

They're OBSIDIAN knives, if I recall correctly.

It should be classified under "cultural art & crafts" but I cannot be certain about that.

Best to email A&E!

Lonerider

Reaction score
I've always wanted one of those!

They're OBSIDIAN knives, if I recall correctly.

It should be classified under "cultural art & crafts" but I cannot be certain about that.

Best to email A&E!

This isn't obsidian for sure... obsidian is black or shades of black. Do a search for fibre optic glass blades.

ajitha

Reaction score
I purchased this knife at Reliks in London, Ontario, not from amazon, but it's the same knife. Made in China; the blade opens quickly with one hand, but takes two hands to close it. You could try one-handed, but be careful or you'll lose a thumb. I tried the seat belt cutter on scrap materiel, and it did not cut at all, so do not buy it for that purpose like I did. On the butt is a glass breaker which I haven't tried yet, though it looks like it'll do the job. On the side is a clip for your belt also untried as I keep the knife in a bag and not on my person. Not bad overall for a one-handed opener but not an emergency tool.

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
I purchased this knife at Reliks in London, Ontario, not from amazon, but it's the same knife. Made in China; the blade opens quickly with one hand, but takes two hands to close it. You could try one-handed, but be careful or you'll lose a thumb. I tried the seat belt cutter on scrap materiel, and it did not cut at all, so do not buy it for that purpose like I did. On the butt is a glass breaker which I haven't tried yet, though it looks like it'll do the job. On the side is a clip for your belt also untried as I keep the knife in a bag and not on my person. Not bad overall for a one-handed opener but not an emergency tool.

:s11::s11::s11:

vintagewatcher

Reaction score
anybutty want to buy my rat 1 ? cut a few pieces of paper only mint in box , never had his first sharpening yet

racer.guy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much would this knife go for, you reckon?

4817185331_f9b7f45306.jpg

Some bro trying to sell to me, and asking me to offer.

Is Sibert a good brand?

Where is it made in?

Thanks! ;)

Lonerider

Reaction score
How much would this knife go for, you reckon?

4817185331_f9b7f45306.jpg

Some bro trying to sell to me, and asking me to offer.

Is Sibert a good brand?

Where is it made in?

Thanks! ;)

Looks like a knockoff of a Sibert Pocket Rocket... There's 3 versions; Pocket Rocket, Mini Pocket Rocket and the Benchmade MPR. None of them matches the one you have in the pic.

12315-1.jpg

Pocket Rocket

SibertopenMPR1.jpg

Mini Pocket Rocket

BM755.jpg

Benchmade MPR

Last edited:

laurenspang

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ask u all lao jiaos ah...maybe abit OT but:

locally, whr can i find multitools like Leatherman series and etc?
cos i recently dig out my old brandless multitool collection and develop an interest :o

i see homefix got sell but pretty ex.
the Sheares shop got sell?

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
ask u all lao jiaos ah...maybe abit OT but:

locally, whr can i find multitools like Leatherman series and etc?
cos i recently dig out my old brandless multitool collection and develop an interest :o

i see homefix got sell but pretty ex.
the Sheares shop got sell?

it aint any cheaper @ sheares either.. maybe xxdragonxx still carry leatherman stuff.. check his shop blacktactical..

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Why huh, is balisong banned? Spf website says no flick knives only. Balisong where got flick. Have to unlock first then can open. Open liao then have to manually lock again what -.-

Lonerider

Reaction score
Why huh, is balisong banned? Spf website says no flick knives only. Balisong where got flick. Have to unlock first then can open. Open liao then have to manually lock again what -.-

Really? Why don't you try bringing in then... Oh and when you do please post a pic of it here.

Wildayu

Reaction score

Balisong is concealable knife, which is also named butterfly knife.
Good luck to you, it will be detained and will not be release once at the A&E.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.