Edmw mods seriously got some double standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
Can explain to me anot?

Why I get 3 points and he doesnt?

AqDkmDt.jpg


Reason: Inappropriate Language / Insulted Other (s)
-------
Inappropriate Language / Insulted Other (s)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ership-support-feedback-46/e...#post131890205
Quote:
View PostSinkie wrote:
It will be fun if poomer didn’t check out, and “remain” in that place forever

Just like your whole family?' <== my comment

Can shed some light on this matter?
 
Last edited:

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
39,022
Reaction score
3,737
Can explain to me anot?

Why I get 3 points and he doesnt?

AqDkmDt.jpg


Reason: Inappropriate Language / Insulted Other (s)
-------
Inappropriate Language / Insulted Other (s)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ership-support-feedback-46/e...#post131890205
Quote:
View PostSinkie wrote:
It will be fun if poomer didn’t check out, and “remain” in that place forever

Just like your whole family?' <== my comment

Can shed some light on this matter?

because he did not insult you, while you insulted not only him but cursed his family. Ownself comprehension super fail want to accuse mod of being double standard. :s22:
 

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
because he did not insult you, while you insulted not only him but cursed his family. Ownself comprehension super fail want to accuse mod of being double standard. :s22:

Wow, impressive mental gymnastics.

How was I cursing him when he wasn’t cursing me and I just retort just like your family?

Your logic damn mindblowing lei, did your meds run out?

If you feel the need for a second opinion, do lemme know, maybe they are not prescribing you the correct dosage.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
Wow, impressive mental gymnastics.

How was I cursing him when he wasn’t cursing me and I just retort just like your family?

Your logic damn mindblowing lei, did your meds run out?

If you feel the need for a second opinion, do lemme know, maybe they are not prescribing you the correct dosage.
Suggesting someone not taking meds or not taking the correct dosage sounds like an uncalled for insult? maybe that's why you got infracted.
 

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
Suggesting someone not taking meds or not taking the correct dosage sounds like an uncalled for insult? maybe that's why you got infracted.

He said I insulted Sinkie yet claiming Sinkie did not insult me. But I only said same applies to Sinkie’s family. Then it becomes an insult?

How to comprehend his siaolang logic
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,296
Reaction score
5,871
He said I insulted Sinkie yet claiming Sinkie did not insult me. But I only said same applies to Sinkie’s family. Then it becomes an insult?

How to comprehend his siaolang logic
So are you admitting that you are insulting someone by suggesting that they didn't take their med or didn't take the correct dosage?
 

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
So are you admitting that you are insulting someone by suggesting that they didn't take their med or didn't take the correct dosage?

please dont use your strawman argument on me. when did i ever insult eclipsemint. i truly believe he is a siaolang and it is from the bottom of my heart that im suggesting he seek medical help ma. i even recommend he change doctor if he got eat medicine but still acting up in such an incoherent manner.

this is care and concern for my fellow edmwers, you this kind didi pawn people at ns forum maybe wont understand one. thats why can misinteprete my good intentions as insults. i suggest you seriously relook at your reason for living, seeing ghosts and insults behind every corner is a very hard way to live. maybe you want seek medical help too?

so are you admitting to butting your kaypo face into something you dont know and imagining insults behind every corner by suggesting i was insulting someone by suggesting they visit a doc?
 
Last edited:

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
for the record siaolang is not an insult. i seriously do empathise with people with mental disorders like some people in this thread. it must be tiring imagining insults where none were given.

i sincerely hope you seek medical help to manage your emotions and dont become too sensitive.
 

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
So are you admitting that you are insulting someone by suggesting that they didn't take their med or didn't take the correct dosage?

anyway, our friend here stalks other forummers and compile their posts into spreadsheet and make police reports or else cannot sleep at night. I guess you and him is same pattern one right.

you really think i was insulting him when i said he was a siaolang? i was dead serious.

4-E34-F15-F-BFD9-4-DE7-A36-F-B6-B45-D225-C38.jpg

D6-DF8-EA9-FBA9-498-F-ACFF-939257-C8-D1-BA.jpg


is this normal acceptable forummer behaviour? please confirm, so that everyone here can manage their expectations. if you condone this, at least we know what kind of people we are talking to in future when we encounter you.

ps. eclipsemint, pls dont like my post if you have already done a spreadsheet on me. I'm really honored. :s8:
 
Last edited:

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
39,022
Reaction score
3,737
anyway, our friend here stalks other forummers and compile their posts into spreadsheet and make police reports or else cannot sleep at night. I guess you and him is same pattern one right.

you really think i was insulting him when i said he was a siaolang? i was dead serious.

4-E34-F15-F-BFD9-4-DE7-A36-F-B6-B45-D225-C38.jpg

D6-DF8-EA9-FBA9-498-F-ACFF-939257-C8-D1-BA.jpg


is this normal acceptable forummer behaviour? please confirm, so that everyone here can manage their expectations. if you condone this, at least we know what kind of people we are talking to in future when we encounter you.

ps. eclipsemint, pls dont like my post if you have already done a spreadsheet on me. I'm really honored. :s8:

Lose argument, kana infracted for insulting other people's family then resort to insults lol. It just shows everyone you have zero credibility here lol.

That excel sheet is to prove that orionz was CSB when he claimed his account was hacked.

The police report was against WC32890 for posting racist posts and inciting violence in the forum.

gqGLC3K.jpg


The last screenshot of the PM I sent enigmastar is I give him chance because that fella is obviously spreading fake news by asking people to Go Hongkong at the height of the rioting. That fella already abandoned account since June last year before the national security law in HK was enacted.

Want to smear me also smart a bit leh. Don't be another Rouqin lol. :s8:
Btw i have no need to do a spreadsheet on you. Because you already selfpwned 9696. :s13:
 

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
Lose argument, kana infracted for insulting other people's family then resort to insults lol. It just shows everyone you have zero credibility here lol.

That excel sheet is to prove that orionz was CSB when he claimed his account was hacked.

The police report was against WC32890 for posting racist posts and inciting violence in the forum.

gqGLC3K.jpg


The last screenshot of the PM I sent enigmastar is I give him chance because that fella is obviously spreading fake news by asking people to Go Hongkong at the height of the rioting. That fella already abandoned account since June last year before the national security law in HK was enacted.

Want to smear me also smart a bit leh. Don't be another Rouqin lol. :s8:
Btw i have no need to do a spreadsheet on you. Because you already selfpwned 9696. :s13:

How did I insult his family, when he wasn't insulting me, and i just replied same to his family? Is this some high level reasoning that you regularly use when you communicate with the gods?

I'm impressed, the problem always lie with others. But never you. :s13::s13::s13:

Nobody needs to smear you, your track record in the forum speaks volumes for itself.

Those 2 pics are more than enough to convince me and 90% of edmw that we are dealing with a siaolang. Does you entire existence revolve around edmw when the gods are not talking to you?

And lastly, never self-pawn hor, go back to the thread we last discussed. People are already discussing how government survilleance at fixed points all over the island was already widespread and reported in the news years ago, and you still dreaming that it is a wild accusation. You are the one who self-pawn with your ignorance and frog in the well views.
 
Last edited:

eclipsemints

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
39,022
Reaction score
3,737
How did I insult his family, when he wasn't insulting me, and i just replied same to his family? Is this some high level reasoning that you regularly use when you communicate with the gods?

I'm impressed, the problem always lie with others. But never you. :s13::s13::s13:

Nobody needs to smear you, your track record in the forum speaks volumes for itself.

Those 2 pics are more than enough to convince me and 90% of edmw that we are dealing with a siaolang. Does you entire existence revolve around edmw when the gods are not talking to you?

And lastly, never self-pawn hor, go back to the thread we last discussed. People are already discussing how government survilleance at fixed points all over the island was already widespread and reported in the news years ago, and you still dreaming that it is a wild accusation. You are the one who self-pawn with your ignorance and frog in the well views.

Why don't you share the full infracted post here for everyone to see? the original post was either removed by mods or you purposely delete it. You got infracted for insulting his family stay permanently in Mandai. Don't feign ignorance can? :s8:

last post here btw...
 
Last edited:

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
Why don't you share the full infracted post here for everyone to see? the original post was either removed by mods or you purposely delete it. You got infracted for insulting his family stay permanently in Mandai. Don't feign ignorance can? :s8:

That wasn't why I was infracted. I quote from my infraction word for word lei. Why are you shamelessly making up stuff time and again?

MNVPJM1.jpg


So what lie are you gonna perpetuate this time round?

If I want to question mods about the post, you think I will delete it? What's wrong with you train of thought? No wonder everyone thinks you are a siaolang.

Anyway, his family cannot go Mandai Zoo ah? Government give rediscovery voucher die die must go Jurong Bird Park isit? No wonder you full of bird language.
 
Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Alright gents, that’s enough arguing. This is a forum for users to enquire on received infractions / warnings or feedback and not a place for verbal brawls to take place.

@poomer, we will look at your infraction review request. Take a step back and cool down.

@eclipsemint, suggest you take a step back as well.
 
Last edited:

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
Alright gents, that’s enough arguing. This is a forum for users to enquire on received infractions / warnings or feedback and not a place for verbal brawls to take place.

@poomer, we will look at your infraction request.

Thank you mod, I have encountered overzealous mods in edmwers quite a few times liao. Just want to enquire what is the reasoning behind my 3 points, yet when I ask the person I was replying to said he get nothing.

Are the mods running their own version of meritocracy over in edmw?

Very honestly, I came here not to quarrel but to just understand what's going on from the mod point of view. I mean if it make sense I can very well accept.

But as you know, some people just cannot get by each hour without picking a fight with me. I wont say who la, but you know those who will follow me across forums.
 
Last edited:

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
Alright gents, that’s enough arguing. This is a forum for users to enquire on received infractions / warnings or feedback and not a place for verbal brawls to take place.

@poomer, we will look at your infraction review request. Take a step back and cool down.

@eclipsemint, suggest you take a step back as well.

Also, since Zensushi compiled some of my posts together in and termed them

[Consolidated] Poomer's COVID-19 rants

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...dated]-poomers-covid-19-rants-6200140-50.html

I suggest that it be renamed to

Zensushi's compilation of Poomer's COVID-19 rants

He compiled them after I complained why he deleted one of my thread. He reinstated it, and combined a few threads together with that title. Since he wants to put my name big big on the thread title, I'm sure he wont mind his name on it too. Funny thing is I dont see him consolidating bo liao threads for everyone.
 
Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
Dear Poomer,

We have on occasion consolidated similar threads together.
From recent memory, PM Lee's recent Covid vaccination had many similar threads consolidated together.

I believe your threads on Covid-19 were consolidated to contain your discussion into one thread - as opposed to creating multiple threads since they belong to the same overall theme. Please don't take it personally. We consolidate threads together all the time based on feedback and reports from forumers.

To cite an example, no one wants to see on the first page of EDMW, all threads created by the same thread starter, intrinion, on the same topic right?

If you would like to rename your thread, I will be more than glad to rename to any thread title that you want (Maybe not the Zensushi thread title you suggested)

Regards
Intrinion

Also, since Zensushi compiled some of my posts together in and termed them

[Consolidated] Poomer's COVID-19 rants

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...dated]-poomers-covid-19-rants-6200140-50.html

I suggest that it be renamed to

Zensushi's compilation of Poomer's COVID-19 rants

He compiled them after I complained why he deleted one of my thread. He reinstated it, and combined a few threads together with that title. Since he wants to put my name big big on the thread title, I'm sure he wont mind his name on it too. Funny thing is I dont see him consolidating bo liao threads for everyone.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top