
Does anyone know whether apple retailers like Nubox and Epicenter offer the Apple Educational pricing on their Macbooks?
I don't see any info regarding this in the FAQs and after googling
![]()
aww crap that sucksNope...no educational discount
Does anyone know whether apple retailers like Nubox and Epicenter offer the Apple Educational pricing on their Macbooks?
I don't see any info regarding this in the FAQs and after googling
![]()
cuz if got any defects very easy to do on-the-spot replacement mahactually why would prefer to buy your mac from nubox etc when the educational discount is so much better than the freebies that you can get?
oh means a 1-to-1 exchange ah? any idea how the procedure is like?If order from Apple Store you have within 14 days I think, to get a replacement.
cuz if got any defects very easy to do on-the-spot replacement mah
if buy online from apple store then i think more mafan
![]()
Does Apple Care guarantee a 1 2 1 replacement when my iphone spoilt?