that's why must 'cherish' every 1 for 1 top up opportunities. haha.
if it is normal MVNO better don't try multi year credit
if the mvno is belong to MNO like Eight is starhub than can.

that's why must 'cherish' every 1 for 1 top up opportunities. haha.
But the UI doesn't allow you to adjust the number of coins to be used - or am I missing something?just leave $0.01 outstanding balance to pay la after redeeming the coins.
i still can click the redeem coins tho. is it cannot proceed to pay?But the UI doesn't allow you to adjust the number of coins to be used - or am I missing something?
But the UI doesn't allow you to adjust the number of coins to be used - or am I missing something?
This is a case of marketing fluff.I was looking at the eight website. Was planning to port out of simba to eight telecom for free months. I saw these eight yearly plans. But I don't get how they calculate the free months? Are these supposed to be rollover credits?
The math doesn't add up. How am I getting up to five months when the savings tell me I'm saving atleast ~3 months worth of creditsMight as well say up to 1 year
![]()
As usual, shopee and their business ethics...
Ladyboss and the others just got slaughtered.
![]()
![]()
There are two options, data top up for plan recharge stacking and mobile top up for wallet balance.Just to check, this is to top up the main balance and not renewal of the plan right? Is it instant as well?
Yes, should be okay, just that the payment cannot be paid fully with coins.i still can click the redeem coins tho. is it cannot proceed to pay?
i should have whacked while i couldYes, should be okay, just that the payment cannot be paid fully with coins.
Guess the next best thing we can do now is to recharge fortune eight plan to maximize coins usage and minimize out-of-pocket cash payment?i should have whacked while i could
Me too ...i should have whacked while i could
I just itchy fingers and tried checking out $10 top up for 950 coins, it went thru!i should have whacked while i could
if it is normal MVNO better don't try multi year credit
if the mvno is belong to MNO like Eight is starhub than can.
Btw do you all perceive that Eight will have another 1 for 1 top-up promotion soon / in time to come / during one of the IT shows ? Is it a good idea to wait till then before we whacked / topped up with our Shopee points via digital purchase (ie 50% + 5% off) ?i should have whacked while i could
which network ? try switching to another roaming partner manually ?How's using Eight data roaming in Malaysia (JB)? So far, mine has been pretty inconsistent and mostly quite slow and unusable compared to my Gomo and Maxx.
Btw do you all perceive that Eight will have another 1 for 1 top-up promotion soon / in time to come / during one of the IT shows ? Is it a good idea to wait till then before we whacked / topped up with our Shopee points via digital purchase (ie 50% + 5% off) ?