Email failed to sign in using my Note 2

Yin2008

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
215
Reaction score
1
Hi guys,

Had been having error signing in (sync) my yahoo mail (other mail no problem) when I open the email apps these 2 days on my Note 2, any encounter this? It keep prompting as failure to sign in (stated invalid username/password), However, when I log in via web or using other device, there is no such problem. Any advice appreciated...


Thks in advance...
 

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
9,095
Reaction score
1,080
Hi guys,

Had been having error signing in (sync) my yahoo mail (other mail no problem) when I open the email apps these 2 days on my Note 2, any encounter this? It keep prompting as failure to sign in (stated invalid username/password), However, when I log in via web or using other device, there is no such problem. Any advice appreciated...


Thks in advance...

Same issue here but problem occurs only intermittently when on 3/4G network for Yahoo mail. I'm using the email app to sync my Gmail, Yahoo and company mail. All works well except for Yahoo and it works when on Wifi. Could either be Starhub's issue where connectivity aint secure enough for Yahoo server during authentication, or Yahoo server issue. Thats my guess but i am living with it.
 

Yin2008

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
215
Reaction score
1
Thkz for reply, at least I know I'm not alone... Lol...

Quite jialat as I'm using yahoo mail most of e time... Haiz...

Same issue here but problem occurs only intermittently when on 3/4G network for Yahoo mail. I'm using the email app to sync my Gmail, Yahoo and company mail. All works well except for Yahoo and it works when on Wifi. Could either be Starhub's issue where connectivity aint secure enough for Yahoo server during authentication, or Yahoo server issue. Thats my guess but i am living with it.
 

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
9,095
Reaction score
1,080
Thkz for reply, at least I know I'm not alone... Lol...

Quite jialat as I'm using yahoo mail most of e time... Haiz...

If Yahoo is critical, why not download the Yahoo app off Play Store?

It happened all the time today when i was in the office area. Yahoo sign in fail, used to it already for my case.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top