Endowment Plan

JM.Dominique

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
anyone can recommend me endowment plan for my son?

I recently purchased the Pru first education plan for my 1yo. 18 years premium term with a seemingly good maturity value projected.

We also bought the Pruwealth plan, where i pay 10 or 20 years only and then it grows over my child's life time. I think this is similar to Great Eastern's Family3 policy.

Great Eastern also recently launched the FlexiGoal plan which I have been reading up on and am considering.

I am not sure of other insurers thou. =)
 

Jordan

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2000
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
174
For me, I put the money into ETFs rather than endowment, as the returns are not that fantastic from insurance companies. I am a "victim" myself as I was not that financially savvy when I am young, and paying the sch fees for my ignorance.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top