Thread Closed
Hi guys, I have a few questions or so that I'm kind of troubled with and I do not know the correct actions to take for now so I'm seeking help here. Hope you guys can help me!
So I'm just gonna start from the beginning of everything. I failed my GP for A's and hence went back to school to 'retake' A's just in case I do not get offered a uni course. However, I was later informed again to schedule a medical checkup with CMPB as the validity was only 1 year. I booked it on the coming 19th this June.
I know there is a intake for NAPFA failures if I'm not wrong next week, and coincidentally I too also failed my NAPFA. Just sadly that my medical checkup falls after that which seems to cause problems. Ok. Right now I'm worried about the fact that I'm offered CS in NTU and will be matriculating in 2015. BUT. If I miss this June intake, I believe the next enlistment possible for me is Sept as Aug is probably for commando level ranking right?
If I enlist at Sept and counting 2 years, I will miss my uni like this. Of course I can simply just matriculate in 2016(?) but why would I want to waste time?
Others facts that I can offer: I was offered CS on 9th May. On the same week, I withdrawed from school. I also visited CMPB to inform about the cancellation of my deferment but the lady at the counter told me my deferment was rejected? And she said I have to wait for my medical checkup since I have booked it and I can do nothing except to wait? The lady further mentioned that I can ask the people inside once I'm done with the MC about my enlistment. To be honest, I do not trust the words of her at all.
What should I do? Life at stake here guys. I really hope someone can help me. Thanks!
Hi guys, I have a few questions or so that I'm kind of troubled with and I do not know the correct actions to take for now so I'm seeking help here. Hope you guys can help me!
So I'm just gonna start from the beginning of everything. I failed my GP for A's and hence went back to school to 'retake' A's just in case I do not get offered a uni course. However, I was later informed again to schedule a medical checkup with CMPB as the validity was only 1 year. I booked it on the coming 19th this June.
I know there is a intake for NAPFA failures if I'm not wrong next week, and coincidentally I too also failed my NAPFA. Just sadly that my medical checkup falls after that which seems to cause problems. Ok. Right now I'm worried about the fact that I'm offered CS in NTU and will be matriculating in 2015. BUT. If I miss this June intake, I believe the next enlistment possible for me is Sept as Aug is probably for commando level ranking right?
If I enlist at Sept and counting 2 years, I will miss my uni like this. Of course I can simply just matriculate in 2016(?) but why would I want to waste time?
Others facts that I can offer: I was offered CS on 9th May. On the same week, I withdrawed from school. I also visited CMPB to inform about the cancellation of my deferment but the lady at the counter told me my deferment was rejected? And she said I have to wait for my medical checkup since I have booked it and I can do nothing except to wait? The lady further mentioned that I can ask the people inside once I'm done with the MC about my enlistment. To be honest, I do not trust the words of her at all.
What should I do? Life at stake here guys. I really hope someone can help me. Thanks!
Last edited: