Being a occasional lurker on the tech forums for the longest time, I decided to document down my new build to give something back to the tech community. This isn't much as compared to the hardcore-level builds but hopefully this contributes some useful information for enthusiast level peeps who are in the midst of research for their next build.
I am in no way a expert in PC building but just a mere wannabe geek head who only visits the tech forums whenever I change my rig - so not everything that is written by me here would be 100% true or accurate, you would actually see how contradictory some of the statements are below. Do feel free to point out my mistakes or give me some pointers (without spending anymore $$$ of course) to make it a better rig, or things I would had done it better (e.g. cheaper source to buy from)
I will be using this entry to track my expenditure as well as this is my first time building what tom's hardware would called it as an enthusiast level ITX build. Always been a budget weenie but somehow I became a little bit poisoned this time round...
I am in no way a expert in PC building but just a mere wannabe geek head who only visits the tech forums whenever I change my rig - so not everything that is written by me here would be 100% true or accurate, you would actually see how contradictory some of the statements are below. Do feel free to point out my mistakes or give me some pointers (without spending anymore $$$ of course) to make it a better rig, or things I would had done it better (e.g. cheaper source to buy from)
I will be using this entry to track my expenditure as well as this is my first time building what tom's hardware would called it as an enthusiast level ITX build. Always been a budget weenie but somehow I became a little bit poisoned this time round...
Last edited:
