Environmental Control Officer course

kurt_629

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello, just enroll myself in the upcoming course scheduled on 10 Apr 2023 to 14 Apr 2023.

any current ECO around?

understand the ECO is split into 2 area; construction and specific sites.
I'm going with the latter.
I think for construction, the commitment is more and demanding.

in case, some dont know what is this course about:
From Aug 2022 onwards, the Environmental Sanitation (ES) regime, which mandates baseline environmental sanitation standards, will be expanded to specified shopping malls.

The ES regime builds on existing hygiene and sanitation measures already practised by the various sectors and premises; and aims to move towards a co-regulatory approach where all stakeholders take accountability and ownership of the environmental sanitation standards within their respective premises.

This course aims to prepare participants to take on the role of an Environmental Control Officer (Specified Premises) [ECO(SP)] to assist premises managers (PM) in complying with the ES regime.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.