Epic Game Store

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-...ration-and-changes-to-ownership-authorization

more updates to the store and launcher.

Self-service Refunds
Q1VioF4.png

Keyless Integration
Wol4WUf.png

Bandwidth Management
Vdx18tm.png

More local currencies
TjYucbw.png

Development in progress:
Mod marketplace
Achievements

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
playing civilization 6 on laptop, anyone knows how to make it startup on secondary display? for now i need to manually change to windowed, move to secondary display & change back to full screen/border-less window :(

as for GTA V (playing on desktop) ... it always startup on windowed. although it's just another alt-enter, just wish i could skip this step. and the rockstar launcher keeps on prompting to install even when it's already installed :s22:

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to download GTA 5 Free? I saw it is $14.99

Sent from Your Favourite Non-Biting Talking Pillow using GAGT

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Missed overcooked at the first round, so repeat is good for me.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.slashgear.com/epic-game-stores-next-free-game-is-a-surprise-04623713/

i read next week will be Samurai Shodown NEOGEO Collection. ARK will come just don't know when
Same here. Some are saying that ARK: Survival Evolved is postponed to next week.:s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.