Erm... Where to get ID Tag?

Giroman

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
29,656
Reaction score
302
Hi people... :o
During my BMT enlistment, everyone was issued an ID Tag or so called dog tag.
The ID tag is engraved with my NRIC, Blood Type and religion.
However, I seems to have misplaced it during training... :s22:
Anyone has any idea on where can I get it replaced?
I tried the SAF E-Mart at the Chervons, the auntie there give me a " :s11: " look and ask me what is ID Tag... :s22: :(
Anyone has any idea? :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top