Error on Samsung wheel spinning contest

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
17,304
Reaction score
4,938
Hi guys, just check if anyone of you have participated in the recent Samsung pay wheel spinning contest? Get to win a Audi tt drive for 3 days, or Samsung watch or 50p?

I actually won the Audi drive. But Iater system shows that I didn't win anything.. Wrote in to them and they replied saying its an error and they have fixed it. They offer compensation of a phone case n 2 movie tickets... I dont think the compensation is adequate for the prize I've won. By saying its a system error, offering me items less than 100 bucks in exchange for a price worth more than 600 bucks or even more..

Any advise on what I should do?
 

Jumpman23

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,560
Reaction score
15
Hi guys, just check if anyone of you have participated in the recent Samsung pay wheel spinning contest? Get to win a Audi tt drive for 3 days, or Samsung watch or 50p?

I actually won the Audi drive. But Iater system shows that I didn't win anything.. Wrote in to them and they replied saying its an error and they have fixed it. They offer compensation of a phone case n 2 movie tickets... I dont think the compensation is adequate for the prize I've won. By saying its a system error, offering me items less than 100 bucks in exchange for a price worth more than 600 bucks or even more..

Any advise on what I should do?

Got screenshot? Post on social media and see if they will respond.
 

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
17,304
Reaction score
4,938
I have. But Im hoping to have a better way of resolving this without going through social media
 

vintot

Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, just check if anyone of you have participated in the recent Samsung pay wheel spinning contest? Get to win a Audi tt drive for 3 days, or Samsung watch or 50p?

I actually won the Audi drive. But Iater system shows that I didn't win anything.. Wrote in to them and they replied saying its an error and they have fixed it. They offer compensation of a phone case n 2 movie tickets... I dont think the compensation is adequate for the prize I've won. By saying its a system error, offering me items less than 100 bucks in exchange for a price worth more than 600 bucks or even more..

Any advise on what I should do?

yup i tried it 3 times. spend 90 points and i won 50 points hehe but yours is kinda frustrating since you won the jackpot prize then later they revert it back.
 

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
17,304
Reaction score
4,938
I sent 1500 points man... Then now they just revert its an error. They have give me back my points n will compensate me by giving a free phone case n 2 movie tickets.

Super lame lor...
 

LiLAsN

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
2,700
Reaction score
510
I sent 1500 points man... Then now they just revert its an error. They have give me back my points n will compensate me by giving a free phone case n 2 movie tickets.

Super lame lor...

Might be a rigged game meant to let one of their rich people to win and not you?
Unacceptable indeed.
 

vintot

Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Might be a rigged game meant to let one of their rich people to win and not you?
Unacceptable indeed.

yup they should be responsible. Before system go out it will go to QA process. I know there is no bug free app. but that one is just a basic thing.
 

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
17,304
Reaction score
4,938
Bug I think is inevitable.. But at least should honour their part of the deal.. Just want to compensate me a phone casing n 2 movie tickets, treating me like beggar

yup they should be responsible. Before system go out it will go to QA process. I know there is no bug free app. but that one is just a basic thing.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top