Hi all,
Does anyone know of any shops in SG that does escooter repairs?
The pin rod thing that enables the scooter to be folded and unfolded and locked in place while riding came off today, while I was riding the escooter halfway.
I asked a few repair shops but they don't have the parts.
I'm also awaiting reply from the factory in china.
Here's a pic:
The scooter is a brandless one. Looks very similar in appearance to the Jack Hot and Nextdrive models (odometer design and many parts similar, but not 100% same).
Does anyone know of any shops in SG that does escooter repairs?
The pin rod thing that enables the scooter to be folded and unfolded and locked in place while riding came off today, while I was riding the escooter halfway.
I asked a few repair shops but they don't have the parts.
I'm also awaiting reply from the factory in china.
Here's a pic:
The scooter is a brandless one. Looks very similar in appearance to the Jack Hot and Nextdrive models (odometer design and many parts similar, but not 100% same).
