- CLOSED -
Hi guys
I have a SIM card to give away.
Data: 3GB for 30 Days (Activated 19 Feb. Totally unused as I eventually did not make the trip)
SIM Card Size: Nano SIM
Speed: Mostly 3G Network, 4G in UK
Tethering: Strictly not allowed.
Topup: Available - contact to purchase
Coverage: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovenia and Slovakia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Self collect at Ghim Moh. Do let me know here or PM me if you want it. Thanks!
Hi guys
I have a SIM card to give away.
Data: 3GB for 30 Days (Activated 19 Feb. Totally unused as I eventually did not make the trip)
SIM Card Size: Nano SIM
Speed: Mostly 3G Network, 4G in UK
Tethering: Strictly not allowed.
Topup: Available - contact to purchase
Coverage: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovenia and Slovakia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Self collect at Ghim Moh. Do let me know here or PM me if you want it. Thanks!
Last edited: