EVA air booking question

melvados

Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a noob question.

Recently I have purchased my tickets thru EVA website (my 2nd time doing so) and after checking out the payment etc, I realized that I have not inputted any fields called "Passport Number".

While I did receive the confirmed itinerary email. I suppose that because I booked it thru the site (in which I log in to the account, and under my profile, the passport number is displayed correctly), I guess this booking of mine will be fine on the day I check in?
 

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
22,622
Reaction score
899
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a noob question.

Recently I have purchased my tickets thru EVA website (my 2nd time doing so) and after checking out the payment etc, I realized that I have not inputted any fields called "Passport Number".

While I did receive the confirmed itinerary email. I suppose that because I booked it thru the site (in which I log in to the account, and under my profile, the passport number is displayed correctly), I guess this booking of mine will be fine on the day I check in?

You should be able to change the passport details when doing check in (either at counter or online). Airlines allow this coz the passport can expire, get lost or run out of pages before the flight.

The most important detail is the passenger name, which is very difficult to change after booking.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,486
Reaction score
6,075
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is a noob question.

Recently I have purchased my tickets thru EVA website (my 2nd time doing so) and after checking out the payment etc, I realized that I have not inputted any fields called "Passport Number".

While I did receive the confirmed itinerary email. I suppose that because I booked it thru the site (in which I log in to the account, and under my profile, the passport number is displayed correctly), I guess this booking of mine will be fine on the day I check in?

As long as your detail is correct, then you are fine.
 

Takagi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
81,355
Reaction score
871
i believe they alrdy no need input passport details liao

passport details only needed for online checkin
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top