Gluttonondiet
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2011
- Messages
- 644
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here took eva air to taiwan before? How was your experience with them as well as the air fare. Thanks in advance 

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here took eva air to taiwan before? How was your experience with them as well as the air fare. Thanks in advance![]()
Good! But then the sector from TPE-SIN is a turn off due to the early flight departure.
Reach TPE in the evening right??
Yeah, only bad thing about EVA is the flight timing I guess.
Yeah, only bad thing about EVA is the flight timing I guess.
Few yrs back took eva, the morning flight back to Singapore.
Super tiring lol. think 7+ depart lol ...


booked once before..but i still prefer cathay whenever possible..if you guys are booking these flights can try using zuji. they got 12% off promo going on for hotels and 5% on flights.. the website is pain in the arsse...but it save me money![]()
booked once before..but i still prefer cathay whenever possible..if you guys are booking these flights can try using zuji. they got 12% off promo going on for hotels and 5% on flights.. the website is pain in the arsse...but it save me money![]()
agreed on this as well.. the website is one of the worst..but I also managed to save some money using their site. At times, their base price is already the cheapest, plus the codes and discounts, you can save more..
Yep! Book my tickets and I was wondering what's wrong with all of their timings hahaha
Their TPE - SIN timing is catered to suit their US sectors. Used to fly EVA SIN - SFO / LAX. Timing is very good.
Yes agreed took evaair few years back, have to leave hotel 4+am to go to airport.
heard that their airplane food not bad.