lawzhong
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2006
- Messages
- 1,810
- Reaction score
- 0
He speaks the truth.
They occupy Apache coy to sleep.
Thanks bro for speaking up for me..
He speaks the truth.
They occupy Apache coy to sleep.

Haha.. How come u know me but i dunno u? I'm aviation vehicle specs leh.. Everyday slack only.. Course also haven start.. Some more at PLAB, very far from my place.. Everyday like that travel very sian.. u leh? Haven intro yourself leh..
cougar was good , is siong but it prepare me well to another unit.
Haha, cos I see ur nick name i know roughly is you liao and u said u from platoon 5. If u want know me, I am from ur section oso, well I am Stanley buddy, but just call me allstar here.
basically all sch 1 coy dun hv good view. and Cougar oc change this yr u noe?Cougar's OC is a nice guy and the CSM is a funny dude! but the coy line sucks. No view and scenery at all. U coy, or O coy.. great scenery.
basically all sch 1 coy dun hv good view. and Cougar oc change this yr u noe?


LTA i think. previous oc is some guards guy right? go make them do 2009 push up cause it's 2009change to a malay cpt ar...
training wise, more humanly? =x at least closer to dragon la...
Weaker, Slower, Lousier!Stronger Faster Better!
Weaker, Slower, Lousier, COUGAR