Everything about the iPhone X

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,478
Reaction score
3,162
Anyone here encounter ringtone sound issue becomes low when you got a phone call, already set volume up sound & haptic but no luck, all other notification sound work normally

this has been explained to death liao. it's part of e attention aware features. once u r looking at e phone it knows it has yr attention so reduces e volume.
 

jordanlah

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
506
Reaction score
0
Newbie here, what is this all infused about :(

It's like VLC - video player that plays all formats, and streams etc.

I'm also trying to see what are the advantages of the paid INFUSE over the FREE VLC.... and whether I need those functions...

:s8:
 

manofsorrows

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
685
Was using paylah and enabled faceid login. After i logged out, it logs me in again coz it saw my face, then log out again and then its attempting to log in.... hahaha endless loop. Have to look away for me to exit the app.
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
178
Reaction score
3
Realise something; when i connect my X to my laptop and although there's a prompt that says accessory not supported and no battery charge icon present, apparently phone still cont'd to charge from 80+% to 98% when I check awhile later...on 11.2.1.
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,478
Reaction score
3,162
Realise something; when i connect my X to my laptop and although there's a prompt that says accessory not supported and no battery charge icon present, apparently phone still cont'd to charge from 80+% to 98% when I check awhile later...on 11.2.1.

none MFi cable?
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
So between VLC and Infuse, which is better?

I don’t use mkv format. I use mp4 mostly.. I also realise mkv files cannot preview frames when you scrub... whereas ko4 when you scrub, you can preview.

Not sure if it’s app issue or format issue?
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
I don’t use mkv format. I use mp4 mostly.. I also realise mkv files cannot preview frames when you scrub... whereas ko4 when you scrub, you can preview.

Not sure if it’s app issue or format issue?

I've yet to try out the Infuse player, though I usually don't watch movies on the go.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,428
Reaction score
4,162
Have been using VLC since there were available in the App Store and pulled from App Store hahaha. Watching Dunkirk on ipx with VLC damn nice. Super immersive. :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top