Everything about the iPhone X

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,153
Reaction score
412
I saw ppls talk about Usb c cable to charge faster then normal USB cable ?

So there is a USB c one end & other end lighting cable port to iphone
So plug into a power bank or a Apple ipad charger will boost charging the iPhone X ?

Specifically, you’ll need a USB-C to Lightning cable, and a power brick that supports the USB-C Power Delivery (USB-C PD) specification to fast charge. 50% in 1/2 hr
 

coloumbiaGames

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
16,502
Reaction score
332

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
511
Any early adopters of space grey iPhone X, how’s the PVD coating holding up after 3 months since launch? Any paint peeling, scratches, or rainbow effects on the color band of the space grey coating?

I’m currently using silver iPhone X. But fell in love with the space grey color.
 

banana10

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
360
Reaction score
5
I've just noticed that there's dust particles on my week old iPhone X!
Can anyone check theirs if they have the same issue?
I've seen a couple of threads on other forums having dusts inside theirs.
 

tjkb230

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
75
I saw ppls talk about Usb c cable to charge faster then normal USB cable ?

So there is a USB c one end & other end lighting cable port to iphone
So plug into a power bank or a Apple ipad charger will boost charging the iPhone X ?

Speed is more dependent on the charger itself rather than the cable. If the cable is properly designed and manaufactured, a normal micro USB can handle 3-4 A without problem.

Of course the shorter the cable, the lesser the power loss.
 

goodspeeds

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
699
Reaction score
0
Just put on a case
So even u get white or black don’t matter as the face is Black too

Any early adopters of space grey iPhone X, how’s the PVD coating holding up after 3 months since launch? Any paint peeling, scratches, or rainbow effects on the color band of the space grey coating?

I’m currently using silver iPhone X. But fell in love with the space grey color.
 

colourpalette

Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
No issues with mine. Using it since launch day. But the phone is always in a case. I don’t especially pamper my devices, drop once during the three months. Still in mint condition:)

Any early adopters of space grey iPhone X, how’s the PVD coating holding up after 3 months since launch? Any paint peeling, scratches, or rainbow effects on the color band of the space grey coating?

I’m currently using silver iPhone X. But fell in love with the space grey color.
 

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
26,900
Reaction score
14
I saw ppls talk about Usb c cable to charge faster then normal USB cable ?
So there is a USB c one end & other end lighting cable port to iphone

Anyway got these since the start. The built quality of the usb c cable is different. For some reason or another, it is thick!

Charging time wise, not that ground breaking when compared to a 12w ipad charger with the lightning cable which comes with your phone.

It is faster but also not say like by alot, cost to performance ratio I find abit not up to my standard :s13:

UYUXmgJ.jpg

NtVnNc4.jpg
 

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
26,900
Reaction score
14
Cable is one thing. But I dun think anything can beat the 3 pin power brick for power delivery :s13:
 

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
8,153
Reaction score
412
Any early adopters of space grey iPhone X, how’s the PVD coating holding up after 3 months since launch? Any paint peeling, scratches, or rainbow effects on the color band of the space grey coating?

I’m currently using silver iPhone X. But fell in love with the space grey color.

Bottom speaker grills there have rainbow Liao :s22:
 

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
5,906
Reaction score
2
Ya I am using the 12w iPad charger to charge mine x if low on power

Just wonder if get the usb c and the USB c apple charger worth the investment or not

Anyway got these since the start. The built quality of the usb c cable is different. For some reason or another, it is thick!

Charging time wise, not that ground breaking when compared to a 12w ipad charger with the lightning cable which comes with your phone.

It is faster but also not say like by alot, cost to performance ratio I find abit not up to my standard :s13:

UYUXmgJ.jpg

NtVnNc4.jpg
 

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
26,900
Reaction score
14
Ya I am using the 12w iPad charger to charge mine x if low on power
Just wonder if get the usb c and the USB c apple charger worth the investment or not

Haha if u r alrdy using an ipad charger.. can skip this lol.
 

goodspeeds

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
699
Reaction score
0
Dft1dIJ.jpg


GxFdTYW.jpg


WZgryOF.jpg


Tested can use our local card to TOP up
No need go to booth but. I heard now some new booth got support TOP up via nfc too
 

SESE75

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
38
Did any1 noticed that iPhone X when turn on volume to the max.
regardless in setting or physical volume button, the lock sound
sometimes loud and sometime low. Any1 realise?
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top