Everything about the iPhone X

BwaySaiDonk

Banned
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
12,267
Reaction score
584
last couple of times, people never give the real situation and keep talking in riddles when you ask about flipping , pissed me off when i was trying it from a couple of years back

you can post questions here, I will try to answer (no PM, PM will be ignored)
 

vesso2002

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
42,272
Reaction score
3
last couple of times, people never give the real situation and keep talking in riddles when you ask about flipping , pissed me off when i was trying it from a couple of years back

you can post questions here, I will try to answer (no PM, PM will be ignored)
really?

I've rather pleasant experience at hwz leh

all the people very helpful and kind, volunteer to answer me even though gain nothing from sharing.

can see you are also a kind soul , helping our new lost sheep :)
 

Sourabh565

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Getting iPhone X on Nov 3rd

Managed to pre-order iphone x. This is the first time I have pre-ordered from Apple and the process was quite smooth I would say. Getting it on 03rd Nov.
Feel so happy and lucky :)
 

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,345
Reaction score
2,736
Hong Kong Store is OOS 😱😱😱
RIOsq7G.jpg


China store change to 5-6 weeeks shipping
2PVIupA.jpg


Our still 4-5 weeks as of 4.26pm
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top