Everything about the iPhone X

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
Just ordered from courts. Getting earlier than my current order from apple. Heh
 

Nights

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
4
Ask u guys, I have been using my iMac to backup and restore my iPhone. Last year I used win10 PC to backup my ip6s plus to PC then restore to ip7 plus. But my music and photos didn’t get restore to ip7 plus. PC users, how do ur restore music & photos to new iPhone?
 

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
I think the moment iPhone 8 turn out is not great at all, Apple should probably react quickly to ramp up iPhone X production already. Not surprise to see better stock level now.
and buyers appear to be rich enough to fork out 1000USD for a smartphone.

iPhone 6 launched in 2014 is priced at US$649 for reference.
 

memoriess

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
2,035
Reaction score
74
I realized in the YouTube reviews when they recording animoji, there will be pink color light on the top, but when I do the recording myself I saw nothing.
 

WestGuy

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2001
Messages
14,056
Reaction score
417
I realized in the YouTube reviews when they recording animoji, there will be pink color light on the top, but when I do the recording myself I saw nothing.

Thats just the infra red from the depth camera.
If you use your camera to film your remote control, you too can see the red light when u press your remotes buttons
 

weelit

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
530
Reaction score
5
Anyone buy from M1 took the phone care plan? $8.50 per month, like better than apple care ler
 

memoriess

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
2,035
Reaction score
74
Thats just the infra red from the depth camera.
If you use your camera to film your remote control, you too can see the red light when u press your remotes buttons

Oh oh okay. So with naked eyes we can’t see anything right? Unless we record it?
 

aptget

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2001
Messages
8,427
Reaction score
1
Mine got pushed up 1 week. was 5~6 weeks (Dec 5 onwards) and now it shows 25 Nov to 2 Dec
 

sdchew

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
635
Reaction score
0
I think the moment iPhone 8 turn out is not great at all, Apple should probably react quickly to ramp up iPhone X production already. Not surprise to see better stock level now.

Have you seen the earnings reporting? No iPhone X also beat last year
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top