Everything about the iPhone X

Boiijek

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
927
Reaction score
70
Anyone else facing a bug where the battery percentage is stuck whenever Im charging and I check control center? Battery Life app shows the battery percentage going up though
 

chris888222

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
1,701
Reaction score
3
Oh, thanks alot!
Hope they will remove this intentional swipe step, thumb not long enough to go all the way down to swipe it up.
Probably i'm too used to finger print verification and getting straight to the home screen :o

For me, the iPhone X is rather one-handed friendly at least compared to the Plus models. I'll be getting my set tomorrow so I can't give a proper analysis but you can try it out at any reseller/telco store.
 

qyc_91

Senior Member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
1,493
Reaction score
44
HWZ : This is a testament to how power efficient Apple's processors are and how well optimized the iPhones run. It's possible that the A11 and iOS are so well optimized that even the addition of an OLED screen can't squeeze extra battery life out of the iPhone X.

:s11::s11::s11:
 

palmtungsten

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
2,018
Reaction score
89
I thought only me. I compare many times. The iphone x size seem to be smaller than iphone plus. Seem like a downgrade for me.

Imagine next year iPhone XL. XL means iphone plus size but borderless screen.

Another iphone craZe again

Coming from iphone 7+ and still abit not used to the "smaller" screen size.

Instagram photos also look smaller, is that right? Or is just me?
 

kawatsu

Master Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
2,766
Reaction score
1
I thought only me. I compare many times. The iphone x size seem to be smaller than iphone plus. Seem like a downgrade for me.

Imagine next year iPhone XL. XL means iphone plus size but borderless screen.

Another iphone craZe again

ya, i nearly took out my ruler to measure the photo size. hahaha
 

Nights

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
4
Oh, thanks alot!
Hope they will remove this intentional swipe step, thumb not long enough to go all the way down to swipe it up.
Probably i'm too used to finger print verification and getting straight to the home screen :o

Me too thumb not long to reach bottom of screen. But I guess we will get use to it.
 

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
61,433
Reaction score
607
How u know the manufacture date from the serial no? I realized I have 2 very different serial number especially at the front few no.
 

Nights

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
4
Ya smaller than my iphone 7 + wor

Yah, smaller than 7 plus. Not use to it yet. Easier to hold for ppl with small hand. Somehow many apps especially games are not optimized for iPhone X screen. Look even smaller.

But screen YouTube is very nice!
 
Last edited:

tjkb230

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
75
Can I check if displaying photos and playing videos (like youtube or just some video files from the storage), they will be shown in perfect rectangle without part of the image blocked by the notch?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top