PongRareRare
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2008
- Messages
- 2,047
- Reaction score
- 92
How come some websites when i refresh or reload will have the Face ID scanning my face. No need any password whatsoever one leh
What’s one of the website?

How come some websites when i refresh or reload will have the Face ID scanning my face. No need any password whatsoever one leh
wat do u think?
i think he is irritating
Hello guys.
Is it true that after bought new iphone X, updates will take up almost 20GB of storage space?
TIA
Sent from 兴旺發 using GAGT
I unsubscribed from him.
He lied about his giveaways
His videos are also a bunch of click baits.
I would rather you watch MKBHD or some other tech reviewers instead.
I unsubscribed from him.
He lied about his giveaways
His videos are also a bunch of click baits.
I would rather you watch MKBHD or some other tech reviewers instead.
The only thing I could not stand MKBHD is he said the Pixel 2 is the best looking design in 2017 which I believe that are other phones that look nicer than it. S8 is one of them that easily beats the design of Pixel 2.
i was using hotspot with my starhub happyroam sim card yesterday... today click hotspot it ask me to contact starhub for assistance....wtf
any idea how to resolve?
Yes, people need to start doing this for themselves. On paper, Android has the hardware, but I think software has to be optimised to fully utilise the hardware too, which in this case Android will fall off after awhile for no reason.

My second iphone X also has this yellow tintdon't know if this is normal or defect
There are still a lot of apps not optimised for the X's screen.![]()
There are still a lot of apps not optimised for the X's screen.![]()
There are still a lot of apps not optimised for the X's screen.![]()
Its individual preference. I like the simplicity of iphone. So no regrets. Still love my ipX
how can a design with fingerprint sensor at e back be "best"![]()
That's my experience 9 months with Android. The phone just grinds to a halt sometimes after 3-4 months of use, occasionally heats up terribly. Hard reset to start clean, after 3-4 months same thing again.
Security patches were very very slow.
App experiences were just terrible due to fragmentation. Not the fault of developers - as they have to make sure their apps works for ALL sorts of resolutions in the Android world. Hence they have to make compromises in the design for UI.
And btw - I really missed the notification badges for all apps in iOS. In android there are some workarounds, but only works for some apps. And even when it works, it is buggy and sometimes displays the wrong number of unread messages etc. I wonder why nobody talks about this more when comparing Android and iOS.![]()
Usually I will ask my Friend if they have the Budget. If yes go for iPhone X, if nope, then go for an android which works within a Budget. So it all comes down to budget...