Everything about the iPhone X

Firestone

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
31
Can anyone help me to test the following scenario

Does Face ID / Password works for iOS App Store when
Restrictions of account is enabled ?

Settings -> general -> restrictions -> accounts -> enabled

For me

- When disabled
Both Face ID and password works

- when enabled
Face ID works. Password doesn’t work
 

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
9,797
Reaction score
373
I use iPhone and store all my photos on iPhone. Since ip4 onwards . My storage only use 61gb. Currently ip7 128Gb . I cannot even finish 128gb and I am force to buy 256GB if I want an upgrade . So now I will just hold for this year and wait for next year with 128GB version and 512GB.
Btw I don’t store prawn 🦐 and movies on my phone . Watch and delete

64gb how to use
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
my media files already 58gb liao

for me the best balance is 128gb storage

Cos only 2 option. If they max 256GB, the next obvious 2nd option will be 64GB. Then people will pay more and go for the bigger storage. If they replace 64GB with 128GB, most people will go for 128GB instead. :s13:

4K60fps also mean 32GB are out, so min is 64GB. :D
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Which 3rd party keyboard is recommended? Realised that SwiftKey doesn't have Chinese support leh....

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

I using gboard from google.
Only thing I hate is I cant off the emoji key that they have.
N waiting for it to optimize for x so that the global key can be at the btm instead of within the keyboard (if they able to do it).
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top