Ex maid issue

Spainportugal

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Hi, my ex maid whom I sent back to agency last week for rough handling of my toddler (got video of her pushing, hitting toddler head and scratching on her back but no medical report), was also found to have used my extra phone illegally. She made Myanmar idd call on several days with bill of about $220. Worst was she called mostly at midnight when my toddler was sleeping with her in the same room.

What can I do now? I had asked agent to demand the $220 back from her but she did not want to pay. So I'm stucked to pay $220 and also the cost of repatriation?

I really am consider making a police report but agency told me investigation prob take few weeks and only end up with police asking me to send her back. I wld incur extra levy since I had already gotten a replacement maid. Does anyone know whether i can get levvy waiver during such investigations? MOM website says waiver if she is in police custody. Is it the same?
 

thegardens3b

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
3,801
Reaction score
18
sorry to hear about this...
not worth the time and effort spend... just treat it as an unlucky experience.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top