Exchange RMB to SGD

laoliu123

Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I have more than 10k of RMB to exchange to SGD, pls text me 91 nine 8 218 nine to exchange
Thanks all

Exchange at 4.9 or better rate for u
 
Last edited:

dream567

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Pay you $2,000 SGD? you okay or not? For all because I think I need go back China soon again.
 

tt88

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2000
Messages
902
Reaction score
37
Looking to buy RMB, anyone has ?
PM me your best rate!
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
Pay you $2,000 SGD? you okay or not? For all because I think I need go back China soon again.

You are one hell of a super low baller! :s22:

Current exchange rate for RMB to SGD at money changers is already 4.77. You want to buy RMB10,000 @ 5.0 for S$2000? Currently S$2000 gets you only RMB9510 @ 4.755 at money changers.

Your calculaor sibei ho! You should become Forex trader or open Ah Neh money changer shop. :vijayadmin:
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top