Exchanging Canon DSLR 650 with mirrorless camera

limkim1978

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Hi all,

I have a Canon DSLR 650 bought in 2012 which I hardly use it. I intend to sell or exchange it with a more portable mirrorless camera.

Please advise where is the best place to do it? Any shop take trade in?


Many thanksss in advance.
 

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
22,372
Reaction score
80
best to sell here or on ClubSnap. Shops that accept exchange will give you a LOUSY amount.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top