Are you in combat vocation (are in in a combat position?)
guard duty only do few month once or twice when it is your turn (if your sgt got keep records)
I really don't think they will let you excuse guard duty....if can excuse guard duty means can excuse being in combat vocation(since guard duty is considered relax...just that it burn weekend ) ..then what is the point?
Oh I just read you are in pes c2..is that non combat? then maybe you have a chance...
Are you in combat vocation (are in in a combat position?)
guard duty only do few month once or twice when it is your turn (if your sgt got keep records)
I really don't think they will let you excuse guard duty....if can excuse guard duty means can excuse being in combat vocation(since guard duty is considered relax...just that it burn weekend ) ..then what is the point?
Oh I just read you are in pes c2..is that non combat? then maybe you have a chance...
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.