photopeter
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2007
- Messages
- 2,325
- Reaction score
- 4
Hi guys, I encountered a problem when I plug in my external hard drive.
Western Digital 640GB Go
Model: WD6400E035-00.
After plugging in, all my folders appeared as normal. But when I tried clicking on the folders, there is no response and the computer hang for a few minutes.
Anyone knows what type of problem is this and is there any chance of recovering the data and the estimated price as well. Thank you!
Western Digital 640GB Go
Model: WD6400E035-00.
After plugging in, all my folders appeared as normal. But when I tried clicking on the folders, there is no response and the computer hang for a few minutes.
Anyone knows what type of problem is this and is there any chance of recovering the data and the estimated price as well. Thank you!