External HDD and warranty (Amazon us)

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,596
Reaction score
224
I purchased 2 Toshiba external 4tb HDD from Amazon. The 1st HDD 2 years+ back has no issue. So I purchase a 2nd Toshiba hdd in Oct 24 and recently chkdsk kept finding errors to repair the drive but the errors kept returning.

I checked Toshiba website and it's out of warranty even thou I purchased the 2nd HDD in Oct 24 so I contacted Amazon and they offer a full refund.

Now I need to order a replacement HDD. Which HDD manufacturer has international warranty from Amazon?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top