Factory reset

slowcoach

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
What is the best way to reset a laptop. I have macbook pro about 2 years old and may want to sell or give away but not before i scrub it clean!

Thx
 

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
65,672
Reaction score
3,162
What is the best way to reset a laptop. I have macbook pro about 2 years old and may want to sell or give away but not before i scrub it clean!

Thx

Reinstall OS. Choose clean install option
 

slowcoach

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Thx bro - do I need to download anything to reinstall or is there an option to do this in the menu somewhere?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top