kingkongpingpong
Master Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2006
- Messages
- 3,564
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi, first time building a PC.
Thinking of the following build:
CPU Ryzen 5 2600X
MOBO MSI B450 TOMAHAWK
GPU MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS OC 6GB
RAM G.SKILL RIPJAWS V DDR4 2 x 8GB 3000MHz
SSD 2.5" CRUCIAL MX500 250GB SSD (skeletonised component)
HDD 3.5" SEAGATE 3TB (skeletonised component)
PSU SEASONIC FOCUS PLUS 750W 80+ GOLD
CASE NXZT H500
OS Windows 10 Pro x64
Can I ask for NZXT H500 should I add on two more 140mm fans at the front? Any recommendations? Not planning to overclock at the moment...
Thanks!
Thinking of the following build:
CPU Ryzen 5 2600X
MOBO MSI B450 TOMAHAWK
GPU MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS OC 6GB
RAM G.SKILL RIPJAWS V DDR4 2 x 8GB 3000MHz
SSD 2.5" CRUCIAL MX500 250GB SSD (skeletonised component)
HDD 3.5" SEAGATE 3TB (skeletonised component)
PSU SEASONIC FOCUS PLUS 750W 80+ GOLD
CASE NXZT H500
OS Windows 10 Pro x64
Can I ask for NZXT H500 should I add on two more 140mm fans at the front? Any recommendations? Not planning to overclock at the moment...
Thanks!
