Feasible to get iPhone 6+ now?

hansenhon

Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
288
Reaction score
0
It is feasible to get iPhone 6+ now as I think the Sept 2015 Apple events is around corner?
 

Slim123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2014
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Make sure u are able to grab when launch in Sept otherwise need to wait maybe until Nov for new iPhone to make available for everyone... Lol
 

saggice

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
2,257
Reaction score
137
definitely worth it. then prob early next year just nice to change again.
 

uniquely_ad

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
11
Now the price diff really not that much..youre better off waiting until the new iphone release..few more mths only
 

swgj86

Master Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
127
agree. new iphone in sept. hold off. if u find the new iphone too expensive or upgrades too minimal .. den get 6+ then at a lower price also good.
 

hansenhon

Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
288
Reaction score
0
Thank you for everyone advice...
I'm was offer for early recontract with $100 off. I guess I'll wait then... thanks
 

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
30
U better buy now if not new iphone come out again u b here to ask if the new iphone is worth buying again.
 

hansenhon

Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
288
Reaction score
0
Actually as a matter of fact, I will also ask 6s+, 7+, 7s+, 8+, 8s+ (aka A*s+)...

Thank you very much for reminding me... And the rest of people here...:s22:
 

ska13a

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
now got alot of new line/porting promo, if u signing contract, its a gd time too
but since u early recontract, maybe not applicable.
 

badsector

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2001
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
57
i usually dun wait. recontract and sell it off.
new phone released, buy directly from apple store.
 

Slim123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2014
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
I'm on Singtel bundle so can recontract every 12 months without paying early recontract.. If I don't want the phone I will sell it or I will sell my old phone and use the new phone... Seem like exchange new phone just pay very min or sometimes I can profit from just recontract.. Lol
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top