[Feedback]Zachary pls speak up.

Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
5,243
Reaction score
4
Hi Hardwarezone,

Recently my LG V30+ spoiled, so I bought a Huawei Nova 3i as a backup.
To be understand more of my new phone, I went to surf some of the reviews on youtube, then I came across your video recommended to me.

Despite clicking on to max volume on my Huawei Nova 3i on your Huawei Nova 3i review by Zachary, I couldn't hear Zachary's voice.

I would like to feedback that Zachary could speak up or do better recording like youtuber Dave Lee or youtuber Unbox Therapy.

Thanks.
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,286
Reaction score
5,188
真夜中のパパ;118765425 said:
Hi Hardwarezone,

Recently my LG V30+ spoiled, so I bought a Huawei Nova 3i as a backup.
To be understand more of my new phone, I went to surf some of the reviews on youtube, then I came across your video recommended to me.

Despite clicking on to max volume on my Huawei Nova 3i on your Huawei Nova 3i review by Zachary, I couldn't hear Zachary's voice.

I would like to feedback that Zachary could speak up or do better recording like youtuber Dave Lee or youtuber Unbox Therapy.

Thanks.



who is Zachary ????????
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top