Female Paramedic Career Path

Chvu3l

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I'm currently 21 years old female and have applied to SCDF as a paramedic.

However, I did not pass the 'tea session', which is the first interview. Any ideas if I could try again or any ways that I can upgrade myself?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,278
Reaction score
5,865
I'm currently 21 years old female and have applied to SCDF as a paramedic.

However, I did not pass the 'tea session', which is the first interview. Any ideas if I could try again or any ways that I can upgrade myself?
is there anybody or anything from stopping u to try again?

You can upgrade yourself in many ways.
 

Chvu3l

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
is there anybody or anything from stopping u to try again?

You can upgrade yourself in many ways.

I applied through Career@Gov so we have to submit an application. So I was thinking of submitting another application since they have already rejected mine once. However, I wasn't able to submit another time. Hence was wondering if we could only apply once.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,278
Reaction score
5,865
I applied through Career@Gov so we have to submit an application. So I was thinking of submitting another application since they have already rejected mine once. However, I wasn't able to submit another time. Hence was wondering if we could only apply once.

I just got rejected is it?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,278
Reaction score
5,865
Yes, they emailed me on Monday saying I didn't pass the first interview.
u think about it. u apply immediately you think will make a difference? nothing much has changed between monday n u applying immediately right.
 

Bahshahj

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey do u mind elaborating on what happened during the tea session? There ain't a lot of threads here saying how the process is like
 

Chvu3l

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hey do u mind elaborating on what happened during the tea session? There ain't a lot of threads here saying how the process is like


They will first ask for an introduction, follow by a passage reading, POV on a topic and ending with a scenario situation.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top