Fiji

kelvinloh

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
340
Reaction score
1
With Fiji Airways now fly direct from Sin to Fiji, anyone has visited Fiji and what to recommend? e.g. Accommodation - Resort or Waterfront? Hotel Transfer? Take local taxi? Food? Thanks.
 

coolhead

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
52,407
Reaction score
13,590
With Fiji Airways now fly direct from Sin to Fiji, anyone has visited Fiji and what to recommend? e.g. Accommodation - Resort or Waterfront? Hotel Transfer? Take local taxi? Food? Thanks.

I'm actually going to Fiji this year end. Remember to make use of Fiji Airway's promotion which ends on 15th June 2017.

Most touristic resorts are at the Denarau area on Nadi island. I went for Sofitel Fiji Spa & Resorts.

What is the difference between Resort and Waterfront?

Hotel transfer I read that they have to take a yellow taxi to your destination. From Nadi airport to Denarau is about SGD15-20.

I haven't really plan any itineraries, but main objective at Fiji for myself and fiancee is to relax and be laidback.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top