Final Fantasy VII Remake

dagobah

Reaction score
Demo is coming....:s12:
ENIE0tcWkAYEgJQ

ENIIyX3XUAEqWzr

ps. Apparently, a 30mins demo gameplay has been leaked.....but not posting/spoiling it.
Rather experience it myself.

Last edited:

dagobah

Reaction score
BE WARNED!!!
Because of the demo leaks, alot of other things outside of the intended demo has also been leak due to data mining.
Search FF7R related stuffs with care!

At this point, I'm not so sure the demo will proceed to release on schedule...:(

proton_cannon

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, is the remake the entire full game? There was previously some information that the remake will be in parts or stuff like that. I am unable to find a definite information on this.

dagobah

Reaction score
Hi, is the remake the entire full game? There was previously some information that the remake will be in parts or stuff like that. I am unable to find a definite information on this.
If you played the original, this 1st part of the game will mainly consists of the Midgar section. But it will be designed as a full game.(my guess is 30~40+hrs)
The 1st part of the a multi-parts title. Think of it like Lord of the Rings-Fellowship of the Ring or Star Wars-A New Hope.

Last edited:

jamminjames

Banned
Reaction score

Final Fantasy 7 Remake was originally due to release on March 3, 2020 but this release date has been pushed back by a month to April 10, 2020. So we need wait!

dagobah

Reaction score
@galliano @Illusionist_85
WOW! you both are super veterans!
I only start played the original last year. My 1st FF title too.
I tumbled upon the E3 2019 reaction videos on YT, and was wondering why everybody are making such a BIG fuss for Tifa.
I dug so much deeper into the remake videos even way back to the announcement event in 2015,....I decided to play the original and fell in love with it!

I vaguely remember there was a big marketing push for the title back in 1997. That's the only reason why the title "Final Fantasy" don't feel alien to me when the movie(The Spirits Within) came out a few years later....even though, I know very little about the franchise all these years.

dagobah

Reaction score
This one ish end of disc 1

If you are talking about the OG PS1 version, no, disc 1 doesn't end here.
If you are talking about the remake, part 1 presumably ends here ala LOTR's 'fellowship' "the journey begins here..." ending...

FL2IgMI.gif

justaguy77

Reaction score
Any chance this PS4 exclusive will port over to PC/ steam after a few months? The remake is very beautiful. Wish they make more of these turn based RPG.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.